Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 3 Of Not Smoking.

Yesterday I hit my lowest weight yet, 164.5 lbs. I really can't wait to see the 150s. I think that will be a huge milestone for me.
Three days ago, on Sept. 4 2012, Dan and I quit smoking. I hope Dan sticks with it, but I feel confident I will, mostly because I'm doing it for me this time.
So far so good. I'm just grateful I have my food under control and if it wasn't for the strictness of Atkins, I think I'd be in a world of trouble.
So my total Atkins loss in about 95 days is 28.5 lbs. the grand total since surgery is 168.5 lbs. I'm ready to make THAT number go up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are fine questions, nevertheless for what time must I expect the complete solutions?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers