Saturday, October 25, 2008

16 Days Till Surgery.

Yep, just 16 days left. My PATs day will soon be here.
I'm meeting some nice people on Obesity Help. I've been chatting back and forth with a few ladies. It's really nice to have someone to talk to who's going through the same thing, the same emotions. It's really helping me stay sane.
Nobody around here really understands the feelings I'm going through. I know it's not their fault, but I think it's like most things, unless you're going through it, you don't really understand it.
Dan's been better about things. I know he's trying and God love him for it. He's scared and he's really just as emotional as I am. He goes from anger which is really his fear masked, to kindness and understanding.
I think we just all need to hang tight. Soon it'll all be over.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers