Tuesday, October 21, 2008

20 Days Till Surgery.

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Well, after jumping through a few hoops, I was approved for my RNY. Now, I have only 20 days left until surgery.
I've been trying different protein shakes and doing lots of research to get myself ready.

I'm getting pretty nervous, excited and a bit scared.
I worry about my family. I worry about the what ifs, like what if something happens to me?

I feel my husband really doesn't want me to have this surgery. I don't know if it's because it's something I decided to do for myself and I didn't consult him, or if he thinks it's to dangerous. He says he supports me, but when he get a chance, he says things like I'm "running out to get surgery and who cares about anything else". That refers to my house being clean or who will keep it clean post op.
Well, I'm going to do it. I guess if I have choose the surgery, I have to choose the consequences too. One of the consequences is getting right back to work and keeping my house clean and doing laundry. So be it.
I feel like it's a punishment. Might as well say " Well, you want to speed, you have to pay the ticket"
I could be way off, but that's the vibe I get from him. Other then saying things like this, or telling me I lied to him because I didn't tell him about possibly becoming addicted to something else instead of food, or not looking into the plastic surgery that would come afterward, he doesn't talk about it at all.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to a new, slim life.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers