Thursday, December 11, 2008

One Month Out And First Time Dumping.

Yesterday I was one month out. All seemed well till last night. I had a buger (the premade kind you fry up) and even though I was withing my sugar grams, after only 2 bites I started to feel like crap. I ended up brining it back up withing 2 mins. Once I did, I felt better and was able to eat just a salad.
I guess the burger just didn't agree with me.
The good thing is, it wasn't as bad to "be sick" as it use to. I would hold it in and suffer as long as possible because I hated the feeling of being sick. Now, even though I hate the idea of it, it wasn't that bad. Maybe because there's not stomach acid? Maybe cause it doesn't have as far to travel? I don't know, but next time I won't worry so much.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers