Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Seven Weeks Out

Yesterday I was 7 weeks out and to date I've lost 36lbs. I had my check up with Dr. Shram and he's pleased with my results. He said the aim is for 15% weight loss by 6 weeks and I'm at 17%.
My new scale seems to be right on with the weight in I had there. I'm happy about that so I don't have to do any calculating.
For the past 4 weeks or so, I've had a hard time getting in my protein and fluids in. Yesterday I bought a new protein powder that has 60g. I tried it today, but found it was to sweet. I think tomorrow I'll cut it down a scoop (40g) and eat the rest. That should be ok. Still have to work on the liquids.
I'm so ready to go shopping Sunday for some new clothes. I'm sick and tired of wearing black jeans. Some new blue ones would be nice.
Funny, I'v lost 90lbs about 2 years ago, and didn't find a big change in my clothes size. Now I've only lost 36lbs, and I'm noticing a big difference. Wonder if the surgery is making me lose it differently then I did before.
That's about all for this update.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers