Saturday, December 13, 2008

Satuday, Dec. 13, 2008.

This morning's weigh in was a pretty good one. I'm down another 3 lbs today to make my running total since surgery, 29 lbs.

Have another busy day today. I'll be leaving soon for one hockey game, to the swimming pool, home to pick up the next kid for his hockey game.
I've made sure to bring myself a high protein lunch and a high protein snack. But I'm thinking I should also bring a dinner since I won't actually be home till 7:30 tonight then I'm off to bingo right after. Yep, I'm going to carry today's menu in my purse.
Lucky for me, I found these great tuna salads. Thai, Italian and Spanish. They have all different kinds of veggies, beans and rice in them. They have about 20g of protein in each. They come in a can with a pull of lid, a nice little spoon and a napkin. They're ideal for traveling.
I can also bring cheese string and an Atkins bar. Perfect. I'll bring my jug of water too.

I'm off to face this challenging day.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers