Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's a Saturday, and I'm Feeling Pretty Good.

It may be raining outside today, but I'm looking forward to cleaning my house and making it a great productive day.
My weight is 185.5, and I've started off on the right foot. I took my vitamins already, something I always forget. I'm going to start making that part of my routine.
I bought myself some liquid Omega 3, and a green tea daily cleans. They both taste terrible, but it's only 1 and 2 tbs respectively a day.
Plans for today's food...
I think I'm going to start breakfast with 1 egg, 2oz yogurt, and 1 oz raspberries.
Lunch, 3oz shrimp with the cocktail sauce and 3" piece of cucumber... perhaps a fruit as well.
Dinner, 4oz fish. I will do the egg wash and bread crumbs. 2oz broccoli.
Snacks- protein shake, cottage cheese fluff, celery sticks with hummus.
Will probably have a bed time snack too. I'm thinking 2oz escargot with 1oz lite soy cheese.

I just discovered this new cheese. It tastes like cheddar, but it's soy. Has only 1g of fat/ oz and it's low in cals. Perfect for my needs.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting started on my house, and breakfast awaits.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers