Sunday, September 19, 2010

Things Are Going Well.

I am starting to feel like my old self again. I'm really feeling good about my food and am excited to hit the gym tomorrow.
My weight was up this morning at 186.5, but I'm sure drinking 4 cups of tea till 1am and being up early this morning might have something to do with it. Regardless of the weight loss, today I feel thin. For the first time in months I can look myself in the mirror and like what I see. The inches must be coming off.
I know I'm not at the weight I want to be at, or at the weight I was at, but it really isn't about weight. I really need to eat this way ANYWAY. That's what I signed on for.
I'm also proud of myself for taking my vitamins for 3 days in a row. I know that doesn't sound like much, but it really is huge. I've also weighed all my food, and have been concentrating on protein.... fish in particular.
Tomorrow I'm starting the gym aspect of my new life. Everything just needs to be routine. Just another part of my usual day. I really am looking forward to it.
Tomorrow night I'm also sitting in on a WLS chat. I think staying connected will help.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers