Saturday, November 22, 2008

12 Days Post Op.

Well, it's only been 12 days, but it might as well be 12 months. Besides still being on liquids, I feel great.
I'm driving again since I'm off the pain meds. Nice to have my independence back.
This morning I drove to town for my daughter's hockey game, and soon I'll be off to my son's game.
Tonight I'm going out to a benefit. Nobody is expecting me but I'm gonna shock them all right. I haven't seen these people since before my surgery. It's just to bad I don't have a noticable weight loss yet, cause that would be nice.

Two days ago I got my medic alert bracelet in the mail. I ordered it a week before surgery. It looks cute and I feel better knowing I have it on.

Yesterday I went out and treated myself to a manicure. I'm a nail biter and I haven't chomped down on them for 6 weeks. I felt I deserved a little pampering.

Monday morning I have to bring my vehicle in for an emission's test. After that, I'm off to the States to shop then to my first post op appointment. I'm excited to see if I've lost any weight and to see if I can get off these liquids and on to purees.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers