Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tomorrow Is The Big Day.

I've been drinking only clear fluids all day. I didn't really think about how my eating is now all done and over. We went to Dairy Queen on our way home from Reilly's hockey tournament, and that's where it hit me. It's over. No more.
So I've been living off of chicken broth and jello. I want to eat so bad, but I just keep reminding myself one bite and my surgery is put off and that's just not acceptable.

I'm actually not to nervous. I'm doing ok. Tomorrow will be a killer though.

I'm bringing a journal with me so I can log everything that happens. I can then retype it onto my blog later when I get home.

So now it's time to say Goodbye To the Fat Lady once and for all.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Luv you buddy !

Will be hoping and praying you come thru strong


it will be worth it


xoxo

Darlene E. said...

Ahhh, Thanks Peng my friend.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers