Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Wednesday Already, and Surgery Monday Will Soon Be Here.

Well, first of all, I have been so busy posting in different forums and replying to messages, that the time is really flying. I can't believe I go in on Monday.

Yesterday I got to talk to my wonderful angel on the phone. She gave me some great advice and tips to make my surgery and recovery easier. I now know a bit more about what to expect.

Last night I went to a support group in the city. There were about 40-50 people there. We went around the room and said our name, where we were on the journey and how much weight we lost. Together the group has lost over 3700lbs. It was amazing.
Learned a lot there too. I'm going to try to find a medic alert bracelet that says gastric bypass, caution, no blind (&^%$&%) tubes. (don't remember what those breathing tubes are called)
I also met up with a lady I went to high school with. She looks fantastic.

Well, I have so much to do today, cleaning, laundry, bring the gym my letter to hold my membership and groceries.

Tonight I'll be calling another new friend of mine that I've met on OH. I'm so excited to talk to her. She is a blast and I know I'm going to work my belly muscles laughing with her LOL.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers