Thursday, November 6, 2008

Got My Arrival Time For Surgery.

I got the call this morning and I have to be at Barix for 11am on Monday. I'm so excited. It is sort of seeming more real, but not quit there yet. I still can't believe it's really happening.

I finished day 3 on my liquid diet. Today begins day 4 and I find I'm getting hungry faster. I don't hesitate to have a shake or a bowl of soup. I may be on liquids, but I'm not going to starve.

When Holly from Barix called, I told her I couldn't find Dolcolax so I bought a different suppository, she said I needed the Dolcolax. So I need to call the pharmacy and see if they have it behind the counter. Maybe I'll take a trip into town instead. I still need to buy my travel insurance anyway.

I ordered my medic alert bracelet yesterday, but I need to call them back because they have a membership I want to register for. It will allow EMS to call a number and access all my medical files.

Must get back to the laundry now. It's going to be a big weekend and an even bigger week next week.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers