Monday, November 17, 2008

One Week Out.

Well, I'm doing really well. I still feel pulling when I stand up and I lose my breath easily.
I'm not really in any pain and everything is moving now.
I still have a problem sleeping. For some reason I just don't feel tire... the kind of tire that makes you sleep, not to be confused with tiring easily LOL. I still do tire easily when I stand in one spot. I'd actually rather keep moving.

The nutritionist from the clinic called this afternoon to see how I was doing. I'm pretty much getting all my fluids and I'm really close to reaching my protein goals. She's pretty happy with that. I'll tell ya thought, drinking all that is a full time job.
She said purees are easier but I still need 64oz of fluids. Ha, how can that be easier.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers