Sunday, November 2, 2008

One Week From Tomorrow.

Well, time is really flying. In one week from tomorrow I'll be going for my surgery. I think I'm almost ready. I still want to buy a sippy cup and a few baby spoons.

This week should really fly by. During each day, I'll be cleaning and doing laundry trying to get my house in order. I will even try to make some food for my family and for myself post-op if, I can.

Tomorrow after school I have to take Bry-Anne to hockey practice. Tuesday, I'm sending Reilly with a friend to his practice so I can go to a Weight Loss Surgery Support Group. It'll be the only meeting I can get to before my surgery and I made arrangements for my mom to be here for Bry-Anne. Wednesday I have nothing going on after school. Thursday Reilly has off ice training, but not sure if he'll be going to that due to his injured knee from last night's hockey game. (The only reason he's going to Tuesday's practice is because it's picture day). Friday we leave for Grand Bend for a hockey tournament. Hopefully Reilly is better by then.
We come back from the tournament on Sunday. I'll be on clear fluids all day. As soon as we get home I'll have to take a suppository to clean out my system. At midnight, I'll stop eating.

Thursday I should be getting a call from the clinic with my surgery time. I'm hoping it's in the morning.

My mom will be coming Sunday night so she can be with the kids Monday morning. She can get them off to school while Dan takes me over to MI.

Yep, it's going to be an action packed week. My nerves are terrible right now. I want to puke! My heart starts racing and I start breathing faster. Not a good feeling.

The ladies from Obesity Help have been fabulous helping me get organized and keeping me calm.

Well, I have to get back to my scrubbing and cleaning.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers