Wednesday, February 22, 2012

13 Days To Go.

Well I now have less then two weeks till we leave for Mexico. Today's weight is 186.5 lbs and today is the last day of liquids. (Thank God). Tomorrow I'll be on purée.
I don't feel to bad not having eaten food in two days. I am a bit hungry, so I just eat soup. The rules do say it must be liquid because right after surgery nothing solid can pass by the new opening, so I have to strain all soups. No lovely pieces of rice or noodles for me to chew on lol.

I'm still fighting this nasty cold. It's been a week now and it went from sneezing constantly to a stuffy nose and cough. I just can't seem to shake it. I have a couple of weeks to let it clear, but I don't recall ever having a cold this long. So far it seems Bry and I have been the only ones hit and I seem to be much worse then she was. I just hope nobody else comes down with it especially so close to our vacation. Unfortunately this cold hasn't affected my appetite one bit.
I have noticed my cravings are gone sine my period ended. That was brutal! I started eating like crazy about a week and a half before it started and didn't stop till it was gone.
Busy day today. I'm taking Bry for her HPV shot then to do some trip shopping. I didn't sleep well last night so I'm pretty tired. I'm heading back to bed for an hour before I start my day of liquids. Will have to plan for drinking while I'm out. I'd also like to plan for tomorrow's purée day. Mashed potatoes seem heavenly right now.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers