Tuesday, February 21, 2012

14 Days Till Mexico

After falling off the wagon for the past few days I decided to do the 5 day pouch test.
The pouch test is designed to simulate post-op recovery and the shrinking of the pouch. The first 3 days are a liquid diet, followed by a day of puréed food then a day of soft foods.
Today is day 2 for me. I made it known this is what I'm doing. It helps keep me accountable and Dan has been very supportive.
I'm doing this for two reasons. First, I need to shrinks pouch and get back my portion control, and second, to kick start my weight loss. Time is running out. I need to be down to at least 180 lbs before we go away do I'll fit into my shorts the whole trip.
Today's weight is 187 which is down 2.5 from yesterday.
I've been drinking protein shakes, soup, coffee, water with Crystal Light, and I had 2 sugar free puddings. Today will be much the same.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers