Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm in a State of Depression.

I've been playing yoyo with my weight since coming back from Mexico in November. I'm up and down and up again.
Right now I'm up to 192 lbs which is the highest I've been pot vacations.
As of right now, I have 25 days till we leave once again for Mexico. I just can't seem to get a handle on my food cravings, poor choices and portion sizes.
At the 50 day mark, I started to eat clean and got down to 182 but about a week ago all hell broke loose and the lion was once again out of his cage.
As of this moment it ends! The next foods that enter this mouth will be sugar free, low calorie, healthy, weighed and measured. If I can gain 10 lbs in a week, I can get it off again in 25 days.
I really need to fit into my shorts considering there's always a weight gain when I get home from vacation.

No comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Diet Journal

Followers